Happy Holidays

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Hi Folks,
Just a short post to share my latest Christmas card. I got once more a lot of inspiration of Laura Bassen. I love her cards... 
For the background, I blended Worn Lipstick and Spiced Marmalade onto some Strathmore Bristol Smooth Paper. The star die is from Simon Says Stamp - Among the stars  and the sentiment belongs to one of my favorite stamp sets from MFT - Hand Lettered Holiday
I got luck on my last card with Simon Says Stamp products, SSS re-posted my card on Instgram. First time this happened. I guess the bright colors helped a bit :)


Have a great day !



I'M PLAYING ALONG AT...

Simon Says Stamp Think Pink
Addicted to Stamps Anything goes
Cards and More Watercolor (Distress ink)
Happy Little Stampers Anything goes with dies 01.11.16
Christmas Card color challenge  


10 comments :

  1. I love white die-cuts on blended backgrounds and this one is a beauty!! Its a fantastic CAS design and wonderful for a Xmas card too. So very glad you shared it with us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! I love that background. Thanks for sharing at The Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful background! The white stars on the background really just pop! Thanks for playing with us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with dies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you chose!Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I need to go get that die - just fabulous! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your inky background to those fab die cut star lattice.
    Thanks for sharing over at CuM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Melanie-Jane! Your ink work is fabulous.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - CAS perfection - superb blending! Thanks so much, Melanie-Jane for playing along with us at HLS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Die kräftigen Farben find ich genial! Eine super tolle Karte, liebe Melanie-Jane!
    LG,
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely project! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete